Students Union (Shift – 1)
Each class will elect two representatives, one from boys and the other from girls. The class-wise elected representatives, in turn, will elect one Union Chairman and one Union Chair-Woman from the final year class representatives and two General Secretaries one representing the men and another representing the women from the second year class representatives.
The department Chairmen of the various Faculties will be elected from the third year by the class representatives of the department concerned. The two class representatives of the second year will be the secretaries of the association.
Contesting candidates must satisfy the following criteria.
- Must not have arrear in the University Examination as on date
- Must not have indulged in malpractice in the examination
- Must not have shortage of attendance in the previous academic year
- Must not have any disciplinary action pending / initiated against him / her
- Must have passed in first attempt in plus two in the case of first year class representatives.
Students Forum (Shift – 2)
The departments of Shift – 2 have students forum to organise various meetings, functions, inter-collegiate programmes and cultural events.