The department of information and systems management was introduced in the year 2001–02. This course is combination of commerce, management and computer science. So, the students can get opportunities in system oriented job as well as management oriented job. The students can pursue higher studies in management, computer science and commerce.
The course offers on wide employment perspective into both the business and computer world. The department guides the students to get an in depth knowledge through industrial visits to various companies like, Times of India, Indian Institute of Logistics, Hyundai, Perambur Loco Works.
Our students are placed in various software companies like, Infosys, Wipro, Dell, HCL, Mahindra, TCS, other multinational companies.
Tech Primo: Under the aegis of Tech Primo, the department association conducts systems and management activities, influences and empowers the students’ knowledge and skills through various activities and develops their overall performance.
The department also exposes the students by conducting Symposiums, Workshops, Management meets. The students present computer and management related power point programmes and prizes are awarded for the best three presentations.
Mr M.Padmanaban, M.C.A., M.Phil.,
Assistant Professor & Head
Mrs T.Rubini, M.Com., M.Phil.,
Mrs R.Esther Martina, M.B.A., M.Phil.,
Mrs S.Mythili, M.Sc., M.Phil.,
- 20.08.2015 – Seminar on Cyber Terrorism by Dr Sathya Narayana, Principal, Sindhi College
- 09.02.2016 – Paper Presentation Competition – Computer Topics
- 13.02.2016 – Paper Presentation Competition – Management Topics
- 06.07.2017 – Seminar on Logistics by Mrs A.Iswarya, Indian Institute of Logisitcs
- 20.07.2017 – Employability Skill Development by Dr T.Rufus Singh, Madras School of Social Work
- 20.07.2017 – Tech Primo Investiture Ceremony by Dr V.Lakshmi, Principal
- 08.08.2017 – Power Point Presentation on Commerce & Management by Dr M.Smile Bose