The college was accredited with B+ Grade (79.05%) by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) in 2006.
Re-accreditation was awarded with B Grade (CGPA 2.83 on a four point scale) in 2013.
The IQAC is a core quality enhancing body, playing a participatory role in monitoring and enhancing, sustaining qualitative aspects of the College. The IQAC meets once in a month.
The IQAC focuses on setting up mechanisms and procedures to ensure internal quality. It organizes Seminars/Workshops on quality related themes.
1. Dr V.Lakshmi, Principal – Chairperson
2. Sri M.Venkatesaperumal, Secretary – Member from the Management
3. Sri M.V.Cunniah Chetty, Managing Trustee – Nominee from Employer
4. Sri R.R.Padmanabhan, Director, Exim Academy & Chairman, Skill Development Sub Committee, Andhra Chamber of Commerce – Nominee from Industrialists
5. Sri V.Surendra Babu, Chairman, Sri Sarvodaya I.T.I., Pattabiram – Nominee from Local Society
6. Dr P.A.Sathyanarayana, Associate Professor & Research Head, P.G. Department & Centre for Research in Commerce (Retd.), Gurunanak College – Nominee from Alumni
7. All the Heads of Departments including the Librarian and the Director of Physical Education – Teachers Representation
8. Dr M.Jawaharlal Nehru, Assistant Professor & Head, Dept. of Commerce – Director of IQAC
9. Sri T.Manoharan, Superintendent – Representative from Administration
29.07.2017 – National Workshop on ‘Developing Research Proposal for Funding Agencies’. Chief Guests – Inauguration: Prof. P.Venkatesan, Scientist-F, Department of Health Research, Govt. of India. Technical Session 1 : Dr Leo Stanley, Professor of Education & Co-ordinator of IQAC, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Technical Session 2 : Dr P.Ganesan, Deputy Librarian & Research Supervisor, Central Library, Alagappa University Karaikudi. Valedictory Session: Dr S.Srinivasa Ragavan, Assesser, NAAC & Professor and Head, DLIS, Bharathidasan University. 244 participants from colleges, universities, scientists and academicians have participated