The college was accredited with B+ Grade (79.05%) by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) in 2006.
Re-accreditation was awarded with B Grade (CGPA 2.83 on a four point scale) in 2013.
The IQAC is a core quality enhancing body, playing a participatory role in monitoring and enhancing, sustaining qualitative aspects of the College. The IQAC meets once in a month.
The IQAC focuses on setting up mechanisms and procedures to ensure internal quality. It organizes Seminars/Workshops on quality related themes.
1. Dr S.Kalpana Bai, Principal – Chairperson
2. Sri M.Venkatesaperumal, Secretary – Member from the Management
3. Sri M.V.Cunniah Chetty, Managing Trustee – Nominee from Employer
4. Sri R.R.Padmanabhan, Director, Exim Academy & Chairman, Skill Development Sub Committee, Andhra Chamber of Commerce – Nominee from Industrialists
5. Sri V.Surendra Babu, Chairman, Sri Sarvodaya I.T.I., Pattabiram – Nominee from Local Society
6. Dr P.A.Sathyanarayana, Associate Professor & Research Head, P.G. Department & Centre for Research in Commerce (Retd.), Gurunanak College – Nominee from Alumni
7. All the Heads of Departments including the Librarian and the Director of Physical Education – Teachers Representation
8. Prof C.Raghunathan, Associate Professor & Head, Dept. of Mathematics – Director of IQAC
9. Sri T.Manoharan, Superintendent – Representative from Administration